Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fet Texting*~*~*ONLY $10 for 2 DAYS*~*~*

Two (2)Days of Unlimited Fet Texts!!!Naughty Texting*~*~*ONLY $10 for 2 DAY*~*~*No Taboos

Day or Night

Daily pics emailed/texted
http---makeagif.com--media-7-19-2014-5vtu7D


No fake 900 lines
I dont work for a service
I’m a real Domme who loves fet texts and am in school so this is earning extra money. I am also a fet text addict and have a pretty open schedule for the next two days. you are getting two days of  Fet Texts. I will even throw in a week of photos(one per day). 



Queen Jade Phone Fet




Please read before Contacting:

Payment Must be made within 24 hours
Giftrocket Only – NO PAYPAL & NO CHEQUES NO EXCEPTIONS
Texts made WORLDWIDE
200 limit per day 
IF you do not use your texts up in two (2) days, it does NOT roll over


Fet Texting*~*~*ONLY $10 for 2 DAYS*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment