Wednesday, August 27, 2014

His Indecent Training: Complete Series

His Indecent Training: Complete Series


His Indecent Training: Complete Series


There was an uneasy feeling in my chest as I stared down at the submissive questionnaire Damien Reed had given me. Learning about BDSM would put our relationship on a completely different level—a level I had wanted so badly since first setting eyes on Damien Reed. He was handsome, dominant, caring, and still a complete anomaly to me. More than anything, I wanted to unravel his mystery—and become a part of it.


This was the next phase of our relationship. The phase where I was mor



Price:


Shock Muscle Electro Fetish Therapy Fantasy Massage Beginner Kit Bondage BDSM

$25.99
End Date: Saturday Sep-20-2014 19:36:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $25.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Astrid Cane - BDSM-bondage-submission-domination-sex-lust-Victorian Vintage
$1.89 (1 Bid)
End Date: Wednesday Aug-27-2014 12:06:18 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Related BDSM Products



His Indecent Training: Complete Series

No comments:

Post a Comment