Oh My, look at that. you’re going to be a lace drone. What a very special honor for you! To be a drone is to be, one might say, one of the slaviest of slaves I have. Drones, you see, are My worker bees. They take care of everything that needs taking care of, ranging the gamut from feeding immobile artworks and doing the laundry to fixing the plumbing and bathing the muddy piggy slaves. Some of their responsibilities overlap with those of the maidservants, but the maids’ responsibilities lean more towards cleaning and direct interaction with the Ladies. Drones operate best unnoticed, behind the scenes. It may sound like dull, thankless work, and I’m sure it is, but My drones never complain. On the contrary, My drones are possibly the most content slaves around. So, how do I make a happy worker bee? I will remove her individuality, make her forget her name and think of herself only as a number. I will instill in her an undying passion for unquestioning obedience. I will turn her mind into a willing co-conspirator, turning it against itself to reinforce My goals. I must make her so she can’t even smile, laugh, or cry unless she’s told. That might sound unlikely to you at the moment, but you’re going to be subject to the most intense, drugged hypnotic conditioning techniques I have. your mind will be melted down and reconstructed however I see fit. It may seem scary at first, but you’ll quickly come to enjoy it… immensely. Don’t fret, precious. Losing your personality won’t hurt at all, and you’ll still be you, more or less, but the parts I don’t need will be buried deep and locked away until I need them. you’ll assist Me in keeping those parts locked up. See, I’m going to give you an overwhelming conditioning fetish. Nothing will be more pleasurable to you than submitting to Me as I manipulate you perceptions, desires, and thoughts. The more you deny the desires and work against the best interests of your old self in favor of following orders like a good little worker bee, the happier you’ll be and the more thoroughly your mind will become Mine. Deny your discomfort – pleasure. Deny your urge to disobey – pleasure. Deny your desire for freedom – ecstasy. Outwardly, you might appear to have become an unthinking robot, but that’s only on the outside. Inside, your constant self-denial will have your head swirling with constant bliss, but you won’t show that either. When tasked with tending other slaves you will be gentle, but firm, and you will show no mercy or kindness whatsoever. Becoming nothing more than a tool to enact your owners’ will shall excite you. you’ll come to relish regimentation and micro-management over every facet of your life, such as being ordered to chew each bite of food exactly thirty-three times with perfect metronomic rhythm. Doesn’t that sound fun? you won’t be allowed any personal preferences or possessions, no matter how trivial. For a uniform, you will wear a black and yellow lace bodysuit and tights, a hood, gloves, and low heeled boots. Not an inch of your skin will remain uncovered by pretty, decorative lace. you’ll wear a lace-lined face mask most of the time, made to look feminine yet unexceptional. your hair will be kept short and your makeup will be tattooed on to make you identical to all the other drones. you’ll wear cuffs linked to a belt by long chains to symbolize your slavery. you’re going to lock them on, yourself, and you’ll have an orgasm when you do. Know why you’ll have an orgasm? Because I just told you that you will. At night, when you’re tired and sore from a long day of labor, you’ll wiggle headfirst into a small cell, not much larger than a coffin, which will be lined with stiff, scratchy lace. One mustn’t get too comfortable. There you’ll rest with hypnotic reinforcement drilling into your mind, draining away your thoughts. Doesn’t all of this sound exciting? Maybe not yet, but soon you’ll be having the time of your life. your body is already ours, and your mind will soon be Mine, as well.
Lacy Drone
No comments:
Post a Comment