Monday, September 8, 2014

Beg (Songs of Submission) (Volume 1)

Beg (Songs of Submission) (Volume 1)


Beg (Songs of Submission) (Volume 1)


****WARNING – THIS BOOK IS FOR ADULTS*****


My name is Monica. I’m a singer born and raised in Los Angeles. 
I’ve stopped dating. When I cut a record, or win a Grammy, maybe then I’ll be with someone, but every man in my past has done everything he could to make me submit myself to him, and it’s gotten in the way of my career. I won’t do it again.


But there’s Jonathan. He owns the high-rise hotel where I work, and he is gorgeous and charming. I refuse to fall in love with him, e



List Price: $ 5.99


Price: $ 5.12


SEXY WET-LOOK CATSUIT, GANZANZUG IM LACK-/ LATEX-STYLE, DOMINA, BDSM SIZE M-L

$23.88 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Sep-9-2014 18:50:56 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
CBT Cock Bondage BDSM Metal Male Chastity Brand New 45mm(2in)Ring. US Seller!
$15.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Sep-9-2014 19:36:38 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Beg (Songs of Submission) (Volume 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment