Friday, September 19, 2014

GAME MISCONDUCT (The Dartmouth Cobras Book 1)

GAME MISCONDUCT (The Dartmouth Cobras Book 1)


GAME MISCONDUCT (The Dartmouth Cobras Book 1)


As fast-paced and engrossing as any hockey game, Game Misconduct sizzles hot enough to melt ice. Bianca Sommerland definitely scores with this captivating, erotic read.~ Cherise Sinclair Author of Club Shadowlands and Queen of BDSM Romance


Night owl Reviews TOP PICK!- Game Misconduct was an amazing read. I absolutely loved it. I fell in love with the characters from the very beginning.~Tigger9


Give me more Bianca any day! And I will buy her books till I go into the poor



Price:


BDSM Collar Stainless Steel Chain Heart Lock n Key with Red Swarovski Crystal

$19.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Monday Sep-22-2014 7:11:56 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Black Bondage Bdsm Fetish Collar Whip Ball Handcuff Rope Mask Adult Toy Set
$14.69
End Date: Tuesday Oct-14-2014 6:57:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14.69
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Find More BDSM Products



GAME MISCONDUCT (The Dartmouth Cobras Book 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment