Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tribute To The Queen Jade Nawlins Hallows Eve Vacation

Holiday Happenin's in New OrleansMusic Festivals The Queen is going to Her home city– Queen City  New Orleans!


I warmly invite tributes to be made to cover My shopping, dinning and adult entertainment expenses!


Every contributor shall receive their own personalized gift from Queen Jade from the Queen City. I shall also film and share the experience with My most devout followers.


Sexy, seductive, tantalizing and mysterious– the very essences of My existence and I’m sharing it all with you! See Me like you’ve never before and feel My energies flowing with intense passions for My natural elements.


Creoles, Cajuns and more…Spicier than a habanero and Sexier than Victorias’ Secret… join Me and view My Realm in it’s rawest. GiftRocket.com, tributes of all sizes welcomed!



Tribute To The Queen Jade Nawlins Hallows Eve Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment