Saturday, October 25, 2014

Another No No

Queen Jade…Your profile is very appealing to this lifelong, lifestyle submissive. I am a single, unattached,financially secure, 63 year old retired man-sissy slave who is relocating to Vegas in mid December. You sound very controlling and demanding, which would be a perfect fit for what i am seeking.

Having been in the bdsm scene since 1980 and having been owned on 2 occaisions as well as being the house sissy maid at the late Hellfire club in NY, has helped my understanding that it is ALL about You and Your needs, wants, desires, agenda, amusement and Your total and absolute empowerment.

With that in mind, I humble myself before you and offer myself to You for whatever purposes that you see fit. As a well trained sissy maid, I can perform all domestic and menial household and serving tasks to your specifications. Even though I am a sexually impotant sissy, I offer complete bi oral servitude to you or anyone that you specify. A pain slut, bondage slave,torture object are other  roles that I can fulfill if it pleases You.

As a maid, this slave has been trained in personal service such as manicure, pedicure,foot massage, body massage, bi-oral servitude, special care of Your clothing, shoes etc. as well as all household tasks.

My living has been made as a professional pianist, vocalist and composer. All of those skills are available for your use as well.

Thank You for taking Your valuable time to read this offering of myself for Your use, abuse and humiliation. It is my deepest need and want to spend the rest of my life in servitude.

Humbly Submitted….Timmy


Don’t lay this out when you are unprepared for a REAL LIFE OF SLAVERY. you MUST prove yourself by doing the Queens bidding no matter the size.


Of course this sappy ass loser ran off after I demanded his worthiness.


I AM VALUABLE, in every way imaginable, not just “My time”. I am not a novice pretending to know the ropes. I am a NATURAL BORN  Dominant micromanaging and completely controlling real life slaves.



Another No No

No comments:

Post a Comment