I quickly finish the front of My body, pausing only to give My breasts a little extra oil and attention. The bottle of oil is almost gone and I place it on the stand next to the seat, slipping only once or twice in the process.
I begin to rock, back and forth against My seat, each backward movement moving Me an inch or two up My body. My clit is so swollen, it feels unbelievable as I glide back and forth across the cushion on My seat, My own juices now combining with the oil to make it even more slippery.
Meanwhile, imagine My fingers have found your cock, so hard it’s twitching in its desire to be touched. I slide two fingers all the way from its base to the tip, a drop of pre-cum leaks from the top, and waits there, begging to be tasted. I lean over and touch it to the very tip of My…
The Queen Oils Up
No comments:
Post a Comment