Talk Is Cheap:
This is MY Queendom, not yours. you’re trying to be apart of it by becoming My property. To prove your need to be Mine, you must:
- Define consensual slavery.
- Define non consensual slavery.
- Present a Trial tribute no less than $20 USD
- Write a 3 page expression on Female Supremacy and what it means to you.
- List EVERY Dominant you’ve had, length of servitude, & why it ended
- Most importantly, express WHY I should take you as My property.
How would you benefit My lifestyle currently? Thus far, Every slave has the definition of modern slavery confused. What does it mean to you? Being in a D/s relationship is NOT vanilla courting, if I desired such, I’d find a regular guy. There is no such thing in My realm as the Dominant proves Her worth, rather the other way around–you prove your worth by any means necessary. No questions asked, as I take care of My slaves…an abused/damaged slave is NO good to Me. Only an idiot would damage valuable producing property.
I have droves of “want to be devout slaves” professing slavery that do nothing more than waste time and are LAZY. The inferior has to remember, it crawled to Me, therefore it needs Me. I don’t need it.
Queen Jade
Trial Tribute $20 USD
No comments:
Post a Comment