Saturday, November 8, 2014

Corsets News

'Corsets, Cleavage and Codpieces'

The art history program, of SLU's Department of Fine and Performing Arts, sponsored an event, “Corsets, Cleavage, and Codpieces: The Sexing of Style in Early Modern Europe,” on Wednesday, Nov. 5. Dr. Carole Frick, historical studies department chair at …
Read more on The University News



Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice

Some women and men will seek to “train” their waists to incredibly small sizes by progressively donning smaller and smaller steel-made corset for up to 12 hours a day – some even sleep in them. The Guinness World Record holder is a woman by the name of …
Read more on Fox News



Corsets Are the New Weight-Loss Trend—Wait, What?

This morning, as I scrolled through Facebook, I thought I'd been transported to the year 1836 (except for the fact that I was on Facebook, of course). There, right in my newsfeed, where two stories about corsets. In a row. Curious, I clicked and found …
Read more on Philadelphia Magazine (blog)




Corsets News

No comments:

Post a Comment