Saturday, November 15, 2014

Don't hate Me because you can't follow simple instructions

Another loser within My midst….Here some loser figures he’d get a peep show from the ever so elegant Queen…read the screenshots as the conversation unfoldsCollarspace.com Read Mail2Now he’s pouting because he can’t follow instructions…con’t screenshootsCollarspace.com Read Mail



More screenshots to follow, there are quite a few…long story short, his connection completely sucked, his voice was extremely distorted, his screen continued to freeze on him and he couldn’t hold a video call… not to mention he was sitting in a dim lit room. This pig thought he was going to see some of the Queens goodies…I don’t think so.

I told him to purchase a small gift card via My amazon list as the photo shows, this wannabe purchased a $1100 mattress…now he’s upset because he can’t follow instructions and apparently thought I was a switch Queen that would jump for “his” choice of gift. This isn’t the Queendom of a nude cam girl…this is a domain of real slavery.



Don't hate Me because you can't follow simple instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment