The Online Diary of a Masochistic Submissive
In 2007 I created an online diary (a ‘blog’) about my life. I am a masochistic submissive and this gave others an insight into my life which, let’s face it, is probably a lifestyle that isn’t accessible to many.
I started the diary with a few brief entries about my childhood and some of the things I went through in my early years – and yes, they were abusive years.
From there I continue into my teen years as a prostitute and on to my adult married life with two children.
<br /
Price:
SUMMON dark descent of fallen soul ORIG CD masochist wind of the black mountains
| | $6.66 (1 Bid) End Date: Tuesday Nov-25-2014 15:14:51 PST Bid now | Add to watch list |
| | $2.00 End Date: Tuesday Dec-16-2014 10:10:11 PST Buy It Now for only: $2.00 Buy It Now | Add to watch list |
The Online Diary of a Masochistic Submissive Reviews


No comments:
Post a Comment