you can’t get a more perfect Goddess than I. I’m well educated, professional, well travelled, cultured, witty, sultry refined and A LOT more. Imagine the joy you get whilst thinking of My beautiful body, from head to toe draped in the luxuries you suffered to provided for Me. Imagine how damn luscious I look in the new Maserati you bought for Me and how ecstatic you were to do so. Imagine how comfortable I sleep in the 5000+ sq ft custom home you purchased for Me. your aim, your ambition is to bring Me pleasure and comfort, nothing less.
I have always had to be adored by all, to be the envy of others. All My life, from a small princess I have been treated like royalty by the boys, girls and elders. All I know is to be loved and seen as very special. Thus I expect no less than total commitment from everyone yearning to be connected to Me. Everyone I know is dependent on My existence in some way and so shall those I’ve yet to allow to devote themselves to Me.
Why Do I Do This?
No comments:
Post a Comment